Monday 21 May 2007

Link Management, very interesting





Jeff Freeman » I Have Many Lists of Links

I Have Many Lists of Links
April 24, 2007
[blogging]

I have bookmarks in a browser (at work and at home), a neglected blogroll here, way too many feeds at Bloglines, plus a mess of saved links in my scrapbook add-on.

Then there are my StumbleUpon likes, and - if I don’t exercise a bit of self control - Technorati’s polite offers to watch links and del.icio.us’ desire for a tag on every page threaten to spill-out additional lists.

There are many, many 3rd party services, and a few utilities, to assist in managing lists of links separately.

I made this graphic as a goof, poking fun at all the sharing sites there are now:
Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

Google Analytics