Wednesday 11 June 2008

EVE Online PvP vs Age of Conan PvP

EVE Evolved: EVE Online PvP vs Age of Conan PvP - Massively
EVE Evolved: EVE Online PvP vs Age of Conan PvP

by Brendan Drain Jun 8th 2008 @ 8:00PM

Filed under: Fantasy, Sci-fi, Age of Conan, EVE Online, Game mechanics, PvP, Opinion, EVE Evolved

Before I started playing Age of Conan, I had a very strict mindset on how a PvP MMO should and shouldn't work. From my experiences in EVE Online, I was convinced that good open world PvP was not possible with a level system or exotic gear. I was pleasantly surprised to find that although these games are worlds apart, their PvP styles both work and are both fun. In this article, I compare and contrast my PvP experiences so far in Age of Conan with those in EVE Online.
Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

Google Analytics